Before using our products and services, you are required to read, understand and agree to these terms.
Advertising Terms & Conditions
- All files hosted by FG Media should be less than 50kb. Files bigger than 50kb will incur a surcharge.
- All material for use in the stated Advertisements must be sent by email to FG Media Sdn Bhd. at least three (3) business days before publication day.
- Upon contract signed, any cancellation of the Insertion Order/Contract will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of total contract amount and a further RM500 will be chargeable should there be any production work carried out.
- Upon commencement of Advertisements, there will be no refund or cancellation of the Insertion Order.
- All stated rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and are subjected to change. Customers with Insertion Orders are rate-protected until the end of the Confirmation Of Advertisement Placement period.
- FG Media Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible for the loss of material in transit.
- While all effort will be taken to keep the website running 24/7, FG Media Sdn. Bhd. will not compensate advertisers for server or website downtime for a period less than 8 hours. Should a shutdown of the site occur for a period longer than 8 hours, advertisers will be compensated by an additional 24 hours of advertising.
- In the case that Malaysiakini’s site undergoes design changes that impact the availability of certain ad positions, FG Media will offer alternative ad spaces and sizes of similar value to compensate for the changes.
Payment Terms for Local Agency
- All payments are due within 90 days of Invoice issued.
- For early payments received within 30 days (from the date Invoice issued) entitled 3% discount from the total amount.
- A 3% penalty charge will be imposed on the total invoice, for payments received between 91 days – 120 days from the date invoice is issued.
- For all payments received above 121 days, a 5% penalty charge will be imposed on the total invoice.
- Ad Agencies will not be allowed to place any further bookings if total invoice outstanding amounts to RM200,000.
Payment Terms for Direct Client
- For campaign amounting to below RM5,000, full upfront payment is to be made before the start of the said campaign.
- For campaign amounting to RM5,000 & above, 50 % payment is to be made before the start of the campaign and the balance 50% is to be made within 7 days from the start date of the campaign.
Payment terms for Oversea Agency & Client
- 75% payment of the total invoice is to be made before the start of the said campaign.
- Balance 25% is to be made within 7 days from the start date of the campaign.